Saturday, June 05, 2010

25 Weeks

Tomorrow marks my pregnancy as 25 weeks. Yay! So I'll update with some pictures and whatnot.

This is a face shot. Definitely a Belnap chin!

We caught him mid-yawn. Notice the cute chubster cheeks ;)


Another mid-yawn except this one is just freaky.


...AND another face.

I had a ultrasound tech that was new and didn't really get the usual good shots that my girl Hilary does but it's okay. I still got to see my baby. He weighed 1 lb. 12 oz so I can at least say that I've only gained 7 lbs and 4 oz so far (plus the weight of my uterus that has grown to unholy proportions and my ever increasing boobs that itch like the 4th of July!)


So finally his is me at 25 weeks. I feel like I look HUGE for only 25 weeks and it is kind of freaky (what ISN'T freaky about pregnancy?) since I really, really, really, want to stay within the 25-30 lb weight gain. However, it says I am on track for my weight gain on BabyCenter.com and everything that can be found online is true, isn't it?

That's it. Oh and I consider it a success that I still fit in my pre-pregnancy pants. Yay me!

1 comment:

Gurr Family said...

You are adorable. Good luck with everything.